My daughter sent me this little dash of humor and I thought I would share it. Note to PETA people, it is only a humorous joke…
How To Clean Both Your Toilet And Your Cat – The Easy Way
Follow these instructions to the letter and wear leather gloves, long pants, and a jacket.
1. Put any make toilet cleaner into the bowl and flush it three times to prep the instrument.
3. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
4. Pick up the cat and soothe him/her while you carry him/her towards the bathroom. Note: Unspayed males are more effectively cleaned using this method.
5. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to sit down on the lid.
6. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this swim in their own private swimming pool.
7. Flush the toilet at least three times. This provides a “power-wash” and then a “double rinse”. The spin cycle is cat-o-matic.
8. Make sure there are no living things between the toilet and the front door. You can hold down the toilet seat by leaning in from the shower or tub. Make sure to stand as far from the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.
9. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, run through the house, and out the front door where he/her will dry him/herself off.
10. You will find that both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
The Family Dog